About Dave Levinson
Loudoun Landscape Photographer
Dave Levinson has been a resident of Loudoun County for more than thirteen years. Since then he’s explored much of the county seeking out the natural beauty it has to offer. He aims to share his discoveries through photography while using preservation as a backdrop. Dave’s passion for the outdoors, his county, hiking and exploration serves as a canvas for his chosen medium, photography.
As a lifelong artist, Dave’s work has been shown in galleries, museums, libraries, government facilities, restaurants and interior design boutiques. His photography can be found in businesses and homes across the county, and the state.
Outside of photography, Dave has been called a designer, inventor, entrepreneur, author and public speaker. He can be reached at LandscapePhotos [@] gmail.com or at 703 470 6029.
What else does Dave do?
– Owner and Designer at Wicked Design. A website and graphic design company.
– Operates LoudounArts.com as a community service.
– Board member of Franklin Park Arts Center
– Board member of VSA Loudoun
– Former member of the Purcellville Arts Council